Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is the most brilliant idea I heard in a long time.

Take:

1 really, really bad film
+
2 comedians making live commentaries about it…

…and you have the Barbican Bad Film Club Screening of the Month.

This month’s film will be Glitter, with Mariah Carey.

Now, amazing voice aside, I find Mariah hilarious without even trying. Now, in a film? With live comedians? Starting now, I will probably laugh forever.

For those in London, the screening is on March 4th and I will be the crazy one laughing in the last row.



(hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo what a great idea!!! bet it's gonna be soo funny, have fun!!!
xoxo

kirsty lee said...

this is such a good idea.

i work in tv and this concept is really interesting. thanks for bringing it to my attension!