Monday, February 04, 2008

I want you!

I raved a while ago about the happy collaboration between Melissa (my favourite Brazilian shoe brand) and Vivienne Westwood (my favourite lots of things). But I was a little bit scared that the final product would be a bit disappointing, like if Shiloh Jolie Pitt would grow up to be, well, challenged in the aesthetic department.

But I am very pleased to announce that the shoes look great and are already on the number 1 position in my “I-want-it-so-bad-and-I-want-it-now” list…


(the objects of my desire)

The shoe comes out in the middle of the year…so dear Brazilian friends-that-became-readers (you know who you are), get ready to cue, kick and slap in order to buy me one (of a few) pair. Seriously, it is in times of need that friendships get tested and I know you won’t disappoint.

Alternatively, if anyone from Melissa happens to stumble upon this blog, and want to compensate my years and years of loyalty to jelly shoes, I am a size 39/40 and prefer basic colours such as black and cream.

(It’s always worth a try, me thinks)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohh! that blue one is divine! gimme gimme

Selina (Flying Saucer) said...

now those are some VERY nice shoes!! i may have to join you in that queue!

Eli said...

Theyre good in the way theyre cute. But bad in the way the plasitc will make your toes smell.

Guerreira said...

I know...That's why I normally wear mine with socks (it looks good, I swear!). But on a bare foot is not a good look, or smell for that matter...

Laura McLaws Helms said...

Those are so cute! I hope somewhere like Opening Ceremony decides to carry them here...

AlicePleasance said...

I love them...Mellissa/Vivienne Westwood, jelly shoes/cutout t-straps and those great colors...simply perfect!