Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Uncomfortable outfit day

*** DISCLAIMER – This is a highly unglamorous post… but sometimes you need to keep it real!

I’ve posted here in the past about the “bad outfit day”, when as soon as you leave the house you know you hate what you are wearing…
Today I am having a slightly different day, the “uncomfortable outfit day”.

It happens when you actually look ok, but then:

- Your shoes are killing your feet, even though you are wearing them with socks;
- Your jeans are quite low, and so is your underwear, so the cars and other cyclists following you on your way to work have a nice little surprise view;
- Your bangle hurt your arm when you type;
- And it looked cold in the morning, but it’s actually quite muggy so you have…(oh god, am I ready to confess this?)... a tinny underarm pizza. More like a mini-pizza, almost imperceptible to the naked eye, but you know it’s there.

So, there, I said it. I might look ok, but ok I ain’t feeling. Uncomfortable outfit day, please be over soon!

2 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I have those days at least once or twice a week, I hate it especially when i'm stuck at work all day.

Bel said...

Famoso errei no figurino! hahaha