Sunday, March 30, 2008

Crazy world...

I don’t know if it’s my coming birthday, or the fact that a Brazilian cousin, which I remember as an 8-year-old boy, is coming to visit London on his first European backpacking tour, but I have been slightly freaked out about the speed of time. And it was exactly about this that I was thinking on my way to the shop to buy milk when a boy, which could not have been more than 10, screamed to me: “Nice butt”. Ok, I was wearing velour pants, which do make my butt look cute. Buuuuut, a 10-year-old boy should not have noticed it! What do you do in a situation like that? Give him a lecture or ask for his number and keep it safe until he is of legal age and you are officially old? I ended up just ignoring him and feeling puzzled all day…

On a different note, there is definitely something wrong with your pulling power when the last two times you were blatantly chatted up were by a 10-year-old boy and by the Tesco’s cashier (who told me I smelt nice). I suspect I am not really reaching my potential target audience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Franga, welcome to the after-30s. Hahahaha. Tudo fica muito estranho mesmo. Mas, hey, antes ser cantada por mininos e caixeiros do que nao ser cantada.....
Feliz aniversario, amiga! Saudades e amor